Build a WebsitePeople will research your restaurant before ordering from you or visiting your business in person, and this is a great time to begin engaging with potential customers. Your website is prime real estate to show professional images and videos of your menu items on your website to attract customers.
- Optimize your website for search engines such as Google to ensure it appears at the top of the results when people search for businesses nearby. You can use local SEO keywords such as “fast food restaurants near me.”
- Add your website to your Google Business Profile to make it easier for customers to find and learn more about you.
- Publish interesting and relevant blog posts on your website. When you write blogs, link to other pages on your website and external sites that are not competitors.
Get MobileEveryone has a mobile device, so fast food restaurants need a mobile marketing strategy. It may be as simple as optimizing a website for mobile devices. Online tools are available to create and send high-quality commercial text messages to your customers. Text messaging campaigns can include:
- Updating your loyal customers about exclusive deals and discounts
- Offering personalized offers to your customers to make them more willing to buy from you
- Updates to your menu and information about seasonal menu items